Tuesday 19 April 2011

What to do when I'm on


Well as any of you who read my first post will realise I still don’t have a life but the quest goes on.

I feel I should offer you some real entertainment to make up for inflicting the BrainSong on an unsuspecting planet.  I wasted yesterday listening to 12 hours of Richard Herring’s podcasts from http://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/as_it_occurs_to_me/
I don’t know how they will play to non UK listeners as there are a lot of local references, and if you are easily offended – no make that - if you are even hard to offend stay clear!

I do spend a lot of time listening to podcasts as I have no internet connection at my house and so am unable to hear radio.spiritplants.com.  I go to the local library most week days where I can get 2 hours internet a day on a system so slow it makes spiritplants un-listenable.

So when you are not at home or it’s my show that’s playing have a listen to some of the stuff at archive.org like :-

http://www.archive.org/details/XMinus1_A I can strongly recommend the episode xminusone_560215_SkulkingPermit

Claybourne was a sci-fi / supernatural thriller / soap opera radio drama, recorded and broadcast nationwide in New Zealand in the late 1990s the episodes are only 6 mins so ideal for those sort walks

A gentle sitcom that treats the listener as if they had a brain.

This is a detective show with scene descriptions that sound like 60’s beat poetry.

You don’t have to download them as single episodes you will find links where you can download a zip of them all.
More scary then my profile picture
(yes it is really green)

No comments:

Post a Comment