Saturday 3 December 2011

Tadpole takes over & Frogs is out to lunch


 In The Window #14

Sammee - Had to puke (3:22)
Rebekah Vinelli - Ravens Love To Sing (4:11)
Carolyn Burnett Collab 80s-Barclaybunch (2:47)


Tadpole's Feature (Remakes) (39:22)
1. David (Jones) Bowie - Dig Everything (2:48)
2. David Bowie - I Dig Everything (4:52)
3. The Kinks - You Really Got Me (2:18)
4. Ray Davies & Metallica - 05 You Really Got Me (2:17)
5. Hayseed Dixie - 02 Bohemian Rhapsody (3:40)
6. Bad News - Bohemian Rapsidy (3:38)
7. William Shatner Bohemian Rhapsody (feat. John Wetton) (5:39)
8. Dusty Springfield - Take Another Piece Of My Heart (2:38)
9. Nancy Sinatra - Bang, Bang (2:41)
10. The White Stripes - Jolene (3:55)
11. Gwyneth Herbert - Rock n' Roll Suicide (3:40)


Kelly Montoya - I don't know what it means to be a wizard ukulele version (3:21)
Origami Horses - Love as a N Death (1:59)


http://soundcloud.com/sammee_owls
Hey, i'm Sammee. nice to meet you all!! ☼
Soundcloud is a great place to share feelings in form of sounds & music. And this is my little personal spot on the cloud to push my heart into air & ear. Enjoy what you hear. All of the sounds are produced by me and my small equipment. When i'm using samples, i'll let you know. I'm still in the period of learning how to master things and how to push the noises to that tasty being, which let you ejaculate.
I love what I do. And theres a wide range of what I like to do. No clear rail to roll on.
Music is a thing of pure self-expression to me. Sometimes hard, sometimes melancholic, sometimes rough and sometimes alcoholic *hicks* Maybe smooth, maybe strange, maybe stooped, maybe in change, but always with a touch of heart, or a lack of...
There are so many genres and ways how to style, and I'm up to explore them by time.
If your up to comment, please go ahead. I appreciate every word from you and love to read what you think, and special hugs to you if you feeling forced to download.
Peace and joy to you all out there. May the force of music be with you!
Yours, Sammee

 http://soundcloud.com/bekah-b
Public opinion is a weak tyrant compared with our own private opinion. What one thinks of themselves, that is which determines, or rather indicates, ones fate" - Henry David Thoreau- Slightly altered by me as one originally was "he", but sshhhh, don't say a word, secretly women also like to determine their fate ;)

 http://soundcloud.com/carolb123
Hello friends :))
To some it seems like I've taken a rabbit trail for a bit with some fun dance songs, and love songs...but don't let it fool ya :)
I still want to sing about God's love for us!l! Yes, I believe its true... :)))
Having a great time here with new friends on this wonderful cloud !!!
Love to sing....write lyrics, arrange vocals....and I love great music of all kinds.
Getting valuable help from some wonderful people and learning more all the time. I'm very grateful.!!! :)
I will get back off and on to some of my acoustic originals and scripture to music here. Sending my love and appreciation to all the people I've met who also share their music and encouragement for one another. :) Special love to all my collaborators !!! :)))
Thank you for listening :)
and...yes..Jesus loves you! :)))
Blessings! :)
Carolyn
Also come to visit me on Facebook and Kompoz :)))
REMIX's - - Thank you everyone who has done a remix or is working on one! For space reasons mixes will be found in the group where you can check out the composers and their marvelous works:
I Am Coming Round - Vocals Remix Group - thank you ... Carolyn :)
Its been a lot of fun and I love all the remixes. thank you ... :)
Anther Remix Group for original song "Your Love and Mercy" can be found here: Your Love And Mercy Set Me Free - Remix Group - Thank You - Carolyn
If you want to remix either of these songs then please ask me for vocals.


 http://soundcloud.com/kelly-montoya
kelly, 18 year old new yorker. ukulele enthusiast.

 http://soundcloud.com/origami-horses
Canterbury Kent UK bases 3 piece Alt Rock Noise Pranksters
John - Guitar Vocals
George - Bass Vocals
Mary- Drums Vocals
WE LISTEN TO :
Velvet Underground , Pavement . Ringo Deathstarr , Wye Oak , Warpaint , A Perfect Circle , Sebadoh , Low , White Denim , Flaming Lips , Sleater-Kinney , Woods ,Neil Young , Pixies , Scientist ,Husker Du , Joy Division , Bob Dylan , Kraftwerk ,Beatles,Sonic Youth,King Tubby, Liars, Sly Stone and loads more...



No comments:

Post a Comment